Nobody’s Perfect Parenting Program
Our Family Support Worker and Infant Development Consultant offer parents a safe place to meet with an opportunity to think about their lives, their children and their role as parents.
In the program, parents will learn:
- Learn more about their children’s health, safety and behavior
- Build on the parenting skills they have, and learn and practice new ones
- Build self-esteem and confidence as parents by recognizing their strengths and abilities
- Get to know other parents in a relaxed environment and have fun while learning
- Make connections with other parents and begin to see each other as sources for help and support
It’s an opportunity for parents to learn from others, share their successes and challenges and recognize their abilities to be loving and nurturing parents.
Open referral process
Please call 250.627.7166 for more information.