Rhymes with grasp
240 best rhymes for 'grasp'
Want to find rhymes for another word? Try our amazing rhyming dictionary.
If you write lyrics you should definitely check out RapPad. It has tons of useful features for songwriters, lyricists, and rappers.
Near rhymes with graspB-Rhymes | B-Rhymes
What is B-Rhymes?
B-Rhymes is a rhyming dictionary that's not stuck up about what does and doesn't rhyme. As well as regular rhymes, it gives you words that sound good together even though they don't technically rhyme.
Sentences with "grip"
We found 67 sentences with "grip". Synonyms for grip. Meaning of the word. Characters. "grip" - morphemic analysis.
- In the last years of her life, the iron grip of the empress began to weaken.
- They needed his business acumen , his ability.
- Belov's iron grip allowed him to survive, to orient himself in the most acute situations.
- His experience in secret and combat work, courage and "iron" grip were in demand.
- But he had an excellent business acumen , and his self-confidence after the victory over Beresford completely skyrocketed.
- The family's business acumen has made the DuPonts one of America's richest and most influential families.
- Vasily looks at Anikiy and wonders, and where did he get such a grip ?
- Unexpectedly for me, the chairman of the volost executive committee laughed and said that grip the inspector is cool.
- Painting is like climbing: when you climb to the top, you need skill and grip .
- But as he grew weaker, so did his grip .
- But certainly had a knack for and some flair.
- The lovely Matilda Feliksovna also had a remarkable business sense .
- The grip of Kerensky, who held power in his hands, weakened every day.
- My lips will turn blue, my skin will turn white, the grip of will weaken.
- Brabazon replied: "I'm sure this boy has grip ."
- The village paramedic said: "The turtles have a dead grip ."
- In his figure, in his bearing, one could feel some truly working grip .
- The playwright's grip has strengthened, his range has expanded, and his visual palette has blossomed with new colors.
- She had a peculiar hard American accent, tenacious grip and a general tendency to bitchiness.
- Steel jaws and wolf grip are required, which properties are trained to the limit.
- The elderly woman smiled and offered to drink herbal tea, noting that she was pleased with my business acumen .
- They said that Mandel would not miss his, that he had grip and scent.
- Here, perhaps, the peasant grip dormant in the genes broke through.
- She, who at once became the leader in the department, had a remarkable business acumen .
- Nikolai is very quick-witted and has strong business acumen .
- Rothschild was distinguished by exceptional business acumen .
- Rimbaud had a sharp eye for the needs of the market, a firm grasp of and a knack for self-promotion.
- Commanding character, businesslike acumen from the father, even young age is not an obstacle with such data.
- So where did you get this economic grip from?
- The courtier had good business acumen .
- Since Nikita was simple, simple, but if he really wanted something, then he had a bulldog's grip .
- Even at the end of the 70s, it became obvious that the grip of the sacramental ACS (Administrative Command System) was significantly weakening.
- However, her grip was truly ironclad: in 1978 he even married her, having previously achieved a church divorce from Nancy.
- Over the years, Garbo's business acumen has become even more pronounced.
- And he had such a grip or something: if he planned something, he focused on it 100 percent.
- Energy and iron grip allowed Teterin to become one of the richest people in the republic in a short time.
- Moreover, he also had the necessary grip .
- But this iron grip began to weaken in 1948, when the US Supreme Court declared Hollywood an oligopoly.
- Ber Gurarye looked like this: a respectable landlord, a long-bearded Jew, grasp and always in business.
- You don't have that bulldog grip and strong elbows with which your colleagues push their own kind.
- Nevertheless, Kim Jong Il did not loosen his iron grip .
- However, the grip of the th boy quickly took the lead and in a few years he himself led the trade in Nizhny.
- First of all, the ability for abstract and mathematical thinking, lack of imagination and practical acumen .
- Vitality, willpower and grip she was not to occupy.
- He manages to grab my throat, and while I am freeing myself from his choke hold , he rips off the bandage with one movement.
- A most reliable comrade was urgently needed for the vacant post, who would be able to quickly and deftly neutralize.
- Grip The self-confident Adolf Hitler got everything he wanted.
- He was taciturn with people, but grip th, greedy for the economy.
- Not in power now, but there was a time in my life when I was ready to give anything just to escape from the grasp of knowledge.
- Tsiporkis, but young and grip th Lenya looked much more to the authorities, and soon he was appointed editor.
- Business grasp Roger was busy.
- Yes, Gali had enough grip all her life, but happiness sometimes bypassed her.
- R.] heaving chest” [254 - ‘Le Cauchemar’, Odes et Ballades, possibly inspired by Fuseli.], the “orphan” seemed to escape from the grip of grief.
- And here, for free, we managed to snatch the prey from the dead grip of predators.
- Well, he'll freak out of grief and come to his senses, grip and healthy as a bull.
- The father had a small fortune that he inherited, which he did not succeed due to lack of business grasp , tried to save.
- In this case, Musa did not have enough business acumen befitting a person with his means.
- She didn't know how to settle down, she didn't have a woman's grip , household wisdom.
- That's from whom Leonid Vasil'evich got his organizational grip .
- I assumed that the water would be icy, but of course, I did not expect such a brutal grip .
- The young singer did not have enough bulldogs snaps to make yourself a stellar career.
- They knew how to count excellently, and they had no business acumen .
- Both are carelessly impractical, without the "worldly grasp ".
- Some of them were expressed in a simple way: "Mark Lazarevich Gallay has no grip for flying in formation."
- His grip almost suffocated me, besides the second carabinieri began to help him.
- Business grasp He hasn't inherited one and a half in any way.
- Illiterate, but quick-witted and quick-witted th, he overcame all difficulties, and still survived, survived, created a family.
Source - introductory fragments of books from LitRes.
Synonyms for grip. Meaning of the word. Characters. "grip" - morphemic analysis.
We hope that our service has helped you come up with or write an offer. If not, write a comment. We will help you.
Up ↑ Antonyms , Synonyms , Associations , Morphemic word analysis , Search sentences online
- Search took 0.036 sec. Remember how often you are looking for something to replace a word with? Bookmark sinonim.org to quickly look up synonyms, antonyms, associations, and sentences.
Synonyms and antonyms «grasp» - analysis and associations to the word grip. Morphological analysis and declension of words
- Morphological analysis
Translation of the word grasp
We offer you a translation of the word grasp into English, German and French.
Implemented using the Yandex.Dictionary service
- grip - vice, grip
- iron grip
- good grip - good grasp
- hold - capture
- clutch - clutch
- bite - bite
- Griff - grip
- iron grip - eiserner Griff
- poigne - fist
- mainmise - capture
- emprise - dominance
- adhérence — clutch
Relationship with other words
Words starting with grip-: 903
Sphere of use of the word grip
General vocabulary Englishwall vocabulary
Morphological analysis (part of speech) Words of grip
Declension of the noun grip